Thursday, May 6, 2010

kindness and wunderkindred

while i've always liked the idea of kindness
and really do want to be kind....the POWER
of kindness really hit me one day in my life.
i mean i REALLY saw it.....

i wrote the following bone sigh that day:

understanding now that this was
the way to open her heart,
she dropped to her knees
and opened herself
to its presence.


this morning over at living aware she posted this vid on kindness
that just melted me and made me remember what
i know deep deep inside.

wanted to send you that way.......
what a great reminder......

thanks, ms. wunderkindred!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Terry, thank you for the heart felt words. I'm honored and hope you'll continue to be a part of my online sangha...

Warm blessings of joy to you today and everyday.

Yvonne
aka Wunderkindred

Pot Luck Herbs said...

LOL...sooo..I'm reading your past few blogs and feeling all inspired and pseudo-enlightened, and was very excited to go and watch the video on kindness...and I went over to the site, and immediately added it to my ever-growing list of blogs to read on regular basis..then clicked on the play button...and it swirled for a minute then said "An error occurred, please try again later." And I burst out laughing...sounds like a cosmic message to me....I will...I will keep encountering errors, and keep "trying again later."