Monday, June 6, 2011

the passing of time...

wow...what a weekend.
WHAT a weekend!
so much floating around in my head that will leak out in
stories for the next few days. that's what i want to do to process
it all. just write stories from it.

but that'll be later.
this morning there are stacks of things for me to attend to.

i look at the stacks and fill with excitement.
i love what i do.
i'm so happy to be back.
and rejuvenated? yeah.
in a really deep profound way that i haven't finished processing
yet.

it seemed there was an incredibly unplanned profound theme of
the trip...

the passing of time.

and filled with that theme were all the sub-themes...

decisions, regrets, life, youth, old age, loneliness,
love, oh man......so much.

so i land home to a life i love.
a life i want to live so fully.
and i don't feel weary today.

i don't feel weary at all.

there's no place like home.
specially after you've taken a few days away from it.

1 comment:

Merry ME said...

Funny, I've been thinking I need to get away! Maybe I should pack my bags and head for the hills!