Thursday, June 6, 2013

p.s.

a p.s. on the sue post below.
she just posted this on facebook and i had to share.......


Love, love, more love, light, stars, a little more love, good energy, overflowing waves of gratitude and a side order of love & stars......to EACH of you!!! Thanks for giving me my miracle, star-senders!!! The best moment HAD to be when one of my (favorite) Drs., Dr. Hinrichs (The one out of the 8 or 9 of them who was the person that actually designed this clinical trial at N.I.H.) used the words "miracle results"!!!! He said "your results are a miracle....we've never seen someone's tumors disappear this fast...just 2 months later and they are no longer visible on your scans...and some of them were quite large....it's really a miracle.". I responded with: "I like when my doc uses the word 'MIRACLE'....wow!...man!...say it again, Dr. H!...nah....wait....first I'm gonna hug ya!!!" He and I hugged it out.....then he hugged my mom...I even made little Dr. Butler (who IS NOT a hugger!) hug me, since she was there in the room too and needed to be part of the Hug-Fest!!! Hahaaa. Man, it felt so great....amazing. And I immediately thought of all of you. The people who helped me get here. Who hoped alongside me. Who carried the weight of such hard, heavy days with me. Who sent light to guide me, when my path was through darkened wilderness. Who prayed for my mental, physical, spiritual healing. Who held me in their hearts and let me see theirs. 

1 comment:

Diane in AR said...

Awesome - love that even the doctor realized and acknowledged that miracles DO happen!!! I imagine stars just bursting all over, all around with joy. . .Thanking God too for answered prayers. . .joining in the hugging. . .