Tuesday, August 26, 2014

shhhh.....did you hear that?!

excuse me, i think that was god!

did you hear that? i do believe it was god!

shhhh! listen! it's god!

those are some of the reactions i've had in my head
when i hear a certain set of wind chimes do their thang in my yard.

other reactions include stopping in my tracks and just listening with awe.
or stopping right underneath them and looking up.

or just smiling at them as i walk by.

now, i have a fair amount of wind chimes.
scattered all around my house.

and yet - this one set -
well, their sound is god to me.

and sometimes, i think it's very important to have a god sound
that just randomly puts life in perspective for you.


1 comment:

Diane in AR said...

totally and completely agree with you - God sounds are good sounds - really, really good ones. . .and what a blessing when we hear them or stop to listen for them. . .