Tuesday, July 29, 2008

regenerating belief

a huge grin and some excitement and total confusion on
my walk today....

walkin' and thinking about my beliefs in my self worth...
how much do i REALLY believe in that?!

the answer came quickly.......it's just not in my depths.

oh great.
did i have to answer that quickly?!

so, okay......HOW do i get it in there???
felt totally stumped and helpless.
for some reason i thought of this guy i heard on the radio
years and years ago.....mitchell may. he was in some horrible
accident and ended up regenerating bone and nerve. something
they all said could never be done....

as i walked, i couldn't remember what it was he regenerated
that had never been regenerated before. said to myself, 'i don't
really care what it was....i totally believe we can regenerate
anything if we really want to.'

bam.
right there.
stop.
grin.
um.
hellooooooo????

i totally believe that?!
well......how about the regenerating of belief?
how about the regenerating of self worth, self value???

helloooooooo.......

made me grin.
made me hope.
made me confused.

why not?

now the question is how.

not sure how....but i do think i have to be a bit more
active about it. not just figure it'll happen.
but be a bit more involved......

no one can do it for me.
it's up to me.
and i have an idea of where to start......
off to give it some thought.

No comments: