Monday, August 25, 2008

i just like him...

i musta told zakk three times today that i like him a lot.
he keeps lookin' at me funny, like, what's up???

nothin's up.
i just like him!

he's 16, adorable, and got such a great sense of humor.
he's been pokin' at me this morning and tellin' me i need
some caffeine. he wants some fun in the house, and i get
a lot more fun when i'm caffeinated.

i just had some. just for him.
and he tested me.
he's working right next to me.
put on a song that gets to me big time.
i'm just workin' righ thru it.
he looked over and said 'nope. not enough caffeine yet.'

guess that's a test.

i honestly just really like these boys of mine.
they are such fun to have around the place.

i don't take that lightly.
i know what a gift that is.

just feelin' pretty darn lucky over here.......

1 comment:

Square-Peg Karen said...

gotta agree! that guy and the other two - just really great guys and SO adorable (um..kinda like their mom!!!)...makes me laugh about the caffeine...I love how your family plays..