Saturday, August 9, 2008

a ways more to go....

my head's a muddle of confusion right now.

stepping back into the flow...been thinking about that a lot.

why can i see that i can do that with my business
and yet at the same time not sure i can do that with
my SELF??

that makes no sense.

well.....what it shows me is that i'm still missin' a few
links here.

i think i'm missing trust in myself right now.
feel wobbly on that.
didn't realize how much so. but it's a lot.

you can't trust the universe without trusting yourself.

somewhere along the way i figured out they were somehow
directly connected.

so um.
i got one side i'm okay with.
and not the other.

okay.
okay.
back to the drawing board......

1 comment:

Anora McGaha said...

I love knowing that when I want to touch base with heart, with inner knowing and inquiry, I can drop on into your blog, and it brings me right on home.