Thursday, January 15, 2009

awesome incredible....

and i thought i was busy.
she was way busier than i was.
and yet she squeezed me in anyway.
she's so darn loving.

neither one of us had the time for this.
and yet, we did it anyway.

she sat there loving me.
i sat there pouring my heart out.
story after story.

to end with 'i just don't know what to do
with it all. i just can't figure out how
to accept and balance and the whole deal.'

she didn't know either.
that's why we're buddies.
neither one of us knows!

as we talked i told her i thought i was
ready for the year ahead tho.
that i was ready to learn.

but i also know from that quick visit we just had,
i can't do it alone. her love matters so much.
the friends around me matter so much.

i am so grateful they put up with me.
she has no clue the beauty she hands me every time
i see her.

what a journey her and i have shared....
what a journey it all is....

hard?
yeah.
incredible?
yeah?

kinda awesome incredible.
just like she is....

No comments: