Thursday, January 15, 2009

shampoo!!!

she brought me a christmas present....
all wrapped up so pretty.

i opened it with quiet glee.
i was trying to be mature.

but then my mouth flew open in delight!
so much for maturity....

she got me fun shampoos!
shampoos with fun names!!!
i LOVE that kinda thing!

things that perk up shower time.

just like mister bubble used to do for
bath time.

let's see.....am i in the mood for
long term relationship shampoo??
nahhh not tonite....
oh i know!
drama clean!!!
always!
but then again...how about
'color me happy'???!!!

THAT'S THE ONE~!

these are the kinda presents that are
priceless.

she knows me and she knows how i play.

how cool is that?!

is it too early to shower???

1 comment:

Merry ME said...

It's never to early to shower.
It's never to late to shower.
A shower is the universal prescription for just about anything.