Sunday, February 22, 2009

business moguls

i had a wonderful brainstorm last nite!

one day a week, when i start my work day,
i want to wear a false mustache!

i brought false mustaches with me once to
a business meeting i had. everyone in the
meeting had to wear them!
this was me, my kids, and my good buddy
and her good buddy.

it was a rule.
ALL must wear one.

i had soooo much fun with that.
we still have pictures on our site of us
with the mustaches!

well.......it occurred to me last nite
that if i enjoyed that so much, i should
continue on with the tradition!

i decided to go for mustache mondays!

josh suggested that i write the mustache
report every monday!

i loved the idea!

i just called the dollar store near by.

sure enough!
the just restocked their mustaches!!!!

yes!

i called josh, told him i was headin' down
there to get my mustaches.

i so wish i had this recorded....
he very seriously says to me
'well, why you're down there, would you pick
something up for me? of course, i'd reimburse
you. it's a business expense. i need two
rubber chickens.'

i got the biggest smile on my face.

'did you hear what you just said?' i asked
him.

i just burst out laughing.

two business moguls.....
i tell ya......we really know how to run our
businesses!

now...where'd i put that ice cube with the fly in it?!

1 comment:

Josh said...

I think I managed to steal it via that extend-a-fork!

I really pity other companies that have trouble motivating their employees. :)