Monday, March 2, 2009

a pea brained wannabe otter

okay.
i gotta admit it and declare it and make
it official....
i have the world's most pea like pea brain.
it takes soooooo little to amuse me.

i went over to face book to see if anyone
had joined me with the mustaches.

oh my.

i have been laughin' and laughin' like a
fiend.

it's such a stupid little thing and yet it
has just made my whole morning.

not everyone in the club has hopped in yet.
i'm hoping as the day goes on it gets more
and more. i'll just keep goin' over there
every time i need a laugh.

i put up one of me that makes me laugh
every time i look at it.

and i hear myself cacklin away and i'm thinking,
terri, if anyone could hear you, they'd think
you were a lunatic.

i love to play.

i tease and say if i could come back as anything
next life it would be an otter as they live to
play.

this mustache monday thing is my way of being
an otter.

and it feels so good.........

No comments: