Wednesday, March 14, 2012

a good question

i went and looked up a quote that i put in my high school yearbook just now.
yes, there was a reason i went looking......i was trying to tell a friend.

i couldn't remember it.
i thought at first it was about having faith even when you couldn't see.

i was almost sure it was something like 'do you believe in something you've
never seen before?'

something like that.....

but no.......well, without having actually found my yearbook to double check -
i'm pretty sure it was this one -  (i found the book i got all my quotes out of
back then!)

'be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason
of the hope that is in you.'

and i gotta say i'm a little struck with that quote and where i was when i picked
it. way back at age 17. and where i am now way up here at age 50.

what IS my reason now, i asked myself.

and seriously, without going into a big long personal story......what is my reason
on this particular day?

i haven't answered yet.
only asked.

thought it was a good one for anyone else who wanted to ask themselves to ask.

so thought i'd throw it out here.........

2 comments:

Sherry said...

I like that...cool quote, Terri...who said it? I don't think I have an answer at the moment though...hmmmm....ha ha...good thing no one's askin' at the moment!! ;)

terri st. cloud said...

i think it's from the bible, sherry!