Tuesday, December 9, 2014

a few good questions

here's something really really really on my mind right now.

how much of our lives are we living the way we want to?
and how much is habit?
and how much do we like the way we're living?

that's really it.

you could go on forever about that.
but then those questions might get diluted.

and i'm thinking those are awesome questions.

now that i'm on my own,
i really see how i'm living.
i guess cause i make a whole lot more of my decisions based on just me.

i'm pleased to say i like a whole lot of how i live.
that makes me very happy.

and i see places i need to work on.
that makes me a little tired.....but mostly excited.

throw this last question in and sit with them all and see what you come up with -

how much are you listening to the world around you and the people in it?

i've been walkin' around with all this on my mind.
and it's making for a really cool holiday season.......
thought i'd share.

1 comment:

diane in ar said...

really good post today - really something to think about. . .and do something about - thanks ter