Wednesday, June 25, 2008

a bone sigh order

well.
there it was.
prolly the order that most suprised me ever.
there he was.
he had come thru and ordered a bone sigh.
(the art i sell)
you're kiddin'??
i scratched my head, confused.
well, maybe he's got a girlfriend this is for...
no.
turns out it's for him.

i'm all excited.
is he coming back into my life?
does he want to try to make things better?
work things out? get closer???

i email him.
leaving all the doors open for such things.
no, terri.
he really just wants a bone sigh.
for himself.
for himself???
yeah.
for himself.

i watched how fast i had opened all the doors.
how fast joy and hope and leapt up in my heart.
how much i wanted something and how easily he
let it slip on by.

i sat back.
well, it's not so bad.....
if he wanted a bone sigh, there's a connection there
somehow. and if he wanted it for himself, well, there's
more there than i know.

and watchin' how quickly my heart sprang open,
there's a lot more inside me than i knew too.

sitting back, i release one more time........

No comments: