Tuesday, July 15, 2008

modes

looking at the sunbeams come thru the trees this
morning....

another day.
another gift.

what do i do with it???

ahhhhh.......that's the question, isn't it?

i can make it what i want.
thing is.....
what is it i REALLY want?!

is my desire for beauty and joy stronger than
my desire to wallow and want????

ha!
you would think so, wouldn't you?!

i'm seein' real clearly that if i just step
outta the darn victim mode and grab my life....
it's soooooo much more fun!!!

i'm in 'make it what you want' mode.....

i like that mode..........
now. how long can i hang on to that one?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

IS MY DESIRE FOR BEAUTY AND JOY STRONGER THAN MY DESIRE TO WALLOW AND WANT?

Those are some powerful words Terri! Wow!!
I'll be chewing on them all day!

I woke up intending to make the best of this day I've been given, and my mind was drifting with the dust bits floating in the sunbeams shining through my windows. I think more than anything, I'm going to look for the beauty and joy in the day, not the negatives!

Thanks for the framework for my day.
hugs,
Luna

Anonymous said...

Ter...
AMEN!!! I continue, as I think most do with this and I try as much as I can to give the "want" its 15 minutes of fame and then tell it to be gone...Now mind you some days it listens...other days not so much!! LOL
Artfully Yours