Monday, August 4, 2008

getting on my nerves......

okay.
so the word's startin' to get on my nerves.
'focusing.'

i'm gettin' real tired of it.

it enters my brain so much and reminds me
to either focus in the right place or else it
reminds me that i'm not and i'm making a choice.

ugh.

it's a lotta work either way.

so i just found a cheater's way out......
focus on something else all together!

is that cheating or putting my energy somewhere
where it will grow today?

prolly both.

but what the heck....
i'm gonna focus on something clear and easy
today that makes me happy.

well.....maybe that's part of the whole darn
focusing thing anyway! maybe it's not cheating.
maybe it's exactly right.

and the day suddenly got brighter.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you for saying that... i tell my son "focus" all the time.. and today i'm going to let him "focus" on anything he wants... a "refocusing" day if you will.. xo xo xo

Anonymous said...

I like the word..........
BREATHE!!!!!!!!
JUST BREATHE!