Wednesday, August 27, 2008

panels

someone once told me i had a whole panel of 'guides'
helping me out.

now.
before anyone nods in total agreement or rolls their
eyes in total annoyance......

i don't really have a belief one way or another on that.

i've figured out that i don't know much of anything....
so i'm pretty open to 'could be.'and 'maybe not.'and
'who the heck knows.'

but the visual of a whole panel of guides out there
rootin me on.....well, i just really dig that.

that's gotta be the self centered in me. or the unmothered.
or the lost. or the in major need of help.

but i like it.

i actually picture a 'panel' of them.
that word panel kinda stuck with me.
what does that mean?
i have them all sittin' at something that looks like
the guys in the gong show.
you know where they sat behind podium kinda things..
those things. a big long bench of those things connected.
watchin' and rootin' me on or shakin' their heads in
slight amusement as i go muddlin' thru. whisperin' out
hints that i can barely hear if i listen real close.
reachin' out and turnin' me in the right direction when
i'm totally wanderin' in the wrong way....

and every now and then...it's rare......but it does happen....
i cock my head to the side, look into the air and say
something brilliant like 'help?'

one thing i have noticed.......no matter if it comes from
a panel of guides, a god out there, an energy runnin' thru
the universe, or my very own depths of wisdom.......
when i ask for help, something changes and i find it.

so.......why the heck don't i do that more often??

ya gotta wonder about that.

No comments: