Friday, August 1, 2008

the tidy bowl man and me

just cleaning my bathroom and had a memory flash
thru that made me laugh.

i remember tellin' a friend about someone i met who
was rich. to gauge how wealthy, my friend asked
'you mean like she's never had to clean a toilet, right?'

oh man.
i remember that moment.
time stood still as soon as she said that.
i was floored.

you mean there are people in the world who have never
cleaned a toilet???

i was stuck.
just couldn't move on in the conversation.

you're kiddin' me.
really???

and now that i think about it....i bet my dad
never cleaned a toilet. and now that i'm really
thinking, i think i have a brother who may never
have either.

ohmygosh.

i'm kinda thinking.....EVERYONE needs to clean
a toilet.

this seems really funny to me.....and incredibly
profound. which makes me laugh harder.

okay, i got a date with the tidy bowl man....

No comments: