Tuesday, September 30, 2008

grabbin' a bolt and a scalpel

a nice hot shower to change the mood....

and now it's all really got my interest.

i think i want to really watch this all day.

it's almost like my whole being is wired to
do certain things.

but the wiring isn't ideal, that's for sure.

like the wiring hasn't been updated in
centuries or something.
like i need an upgrade.

this old wiring just ain't workin' for me.
in a lotta ways it's workin' against me.

but it's not like that's intentional.
just like it's outdated and i don't know
any better.

for me, that's an important point. i don't
like the idea of the intentionally tryin'
to hurt myself. i like the idea of outdated
protection modes that don't work anymore.
(gotta thank my buddy karen for helpin' me
there! thanks, kar!)

so um......who gives the upgrade?
do i just wait for it....or do i grab a
wrench and scalpel and give myself one???

aha!

i'm not sure i can upgrade what i don't know
tho....so i'm gonna watch today.
see what needs tweaking. what do i do that
i think works for me that really doesn't?

that kinda thing.

i'm just a darn living science experiment.
would that be frankenstein?
or the bride of frankenstein?
excuse me.....how about frankenstein's
very independent girlfriend!

hand me a bolt, would ya?
ah forget it. i'll go get my own.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi. I don't think you're frankenstein or the bride of frankenstein or even frankenstein's very independent girlfriend. You're way bigger than who you are,or were, in relationship to frankenstein or anyone else. Once you finish banging your bolts, you'll recognize your name ;)
Love your blog, am linking to it.
Enjoy your day,
Psychscribe