Friday, September 26, 2008

one by one...then my turn.

it was the oddest thing.
i never noticed it before.
yet, now that i think on it,
i'm thinking it's been there forever
with this group.

one by one they would need something....
no, not a cup of water...
but maybe a place to go to get grounded,
a place to go to get a little extra assurance,
i don't know. it wasn't always clear to me.
but tonite, i felt it each time.

and it's funny i saw it tonite...when they
all looked like huge men to me...not little
boys. you'd think i'd see it when they were
younger. and yeah, i guess i did. but it didn't
stand out cause they were younger and of course
they did that.

i guess i just didn't expect these horses to
need it.

but i think there were a lotta issues runnin'
thru each big horse of a guy and they needed it.

i saw it and honored it each time.

i looked at them with love, asked them about
themselves, and tried to find what they needed
from me. then i slipped it in there without them
even knowin' i was doin' it.

funny.
i think it's me that needs it right now.

so.
why not?
why the heck not.

i can look at myself with love,
ask myself what i need and try to find
out what i need from within.

huh.
good idea, ter.....

think the first thing i need is a hot
shower........

No comments: