Saturday, September 27, 2008

tweakin'

okay.
so now i'm stuck thinking on runnin'.
(see post below)

man.

sometimes it's as natural as breathing
to me and i don't even know i'm doin' it.

i feel it inside me today....
and i know i can go into run mode all around
me.

phooey.

i hate that.

i don't want to do it.
and yet it takes SO SO SO much energy
not to.

ya know what it takes?
trust.
that darn stinkin' trust stuff.

and courage.

i'm not so good at courage.
and apparently not so good at trust.

but i know i can do it.
if i have to.

and well....
i keep sayin' i've come back to life.
i'm back to my ol' self.
no, i even say i'm further along and
in a better spot.

so, ter.

put your money where your mouth is.

do you make it a runnin' day....
or do you make it a trustin' day.

shoot.

shoot.

okay.
okay.
okay.

it's a trust day.
but i gotta go do a major mind adjustment....

what the heck.

hand me the trust, i got some tweakin' to do....

No comments: