Wednesday, November 26, 2008

and finally!

ya thought i'd never shut up, didn't you?

well....i wanted to end the list of thanks on you guys,
my friends.

i have this ghost inside of me....one of the monsters...
the biggest scariest monster i've got...

the one that tells me that i'm really not loveable.
the one that tells me that no one can really love me.
it comes out sometimes and scares me...and it can
haunt me at different moments....

but i'm makin' progress with it....and more and more
i know i'm loved.

one of the things that i do when i'm feeling self doubt
is i think of my friends.

the crew of people in my life is astounding.
some i've never met in person, some i've known since i
was a girl, some for just a few years....some for
just a few weeks....

the love that you guys show me is incredible.

the notes, the calls, the gifts, the words, the thoughts,
the prayers, the vibes...all the giving of love in different
forms...has changed my life.

it honestly has changed my life.

sometimes i just wish that i could let you know that your
kindness that you've shown me matters more than you can
imagine....you are so powerful in your love you give me.

if we only knew how powerful love in the form of friendship
is....

i am so grateful for all you've given me, and all you've
shared with me...

to my friends....i bow down to you and thank you.

No comments: