Tuesday, December 16, 2008

and the universe listened.

there are just some friends in my life
that are reminders for me. they
remind me to trust when i'm all crazy,
they remind me to ask for what i want...
they just remind me of what i know and
have forgotten.

and, delightfully, i seem to be a reminder
friend back. which is awesome cool.

one of these very special friends called
me after i had had a bucket of caffeine recently.
it took a long time of me rattlin' on before
the poor guy could get out that he was
frettin' about something and needed a reminder.

we talked.
we talked of the universe and committing to things
we wanted and believed in....and we talked of
putting our money where our mouth was. and we
talked of trust.

he just called me to give me the follow up to
our conversation.

he did it!
he followed thru on something he wanted.
he believed.
he put his money where his mouth was..........

and the universe listened.

and then! to top it all off, he got a bonus
sign this afternoon to remind him he really is
going in a good direction!

he called to tell me, and to thank me for the
reminder......

i am overjoyed for him right now.
and in my heart, i'm thanking HIM for the reminder!
he showed me once again, right in front of my face..
believe. commit. and go for it!

No comments: