Monday, December 22, 2008

a frosty wonderful morning!

ohhhhhh it's pretty out!
and cold!
it finally got cold!!!

i stood peering out my studio door in
my jammies....hmmmmm......looks pretty
chilly out there....
definitely felt chilly in my studio...
what would it feel like outside???

hmmmmmm maybe it's not really that good
a morning to jump rope....

and i walked up to my living room debating.
it's pretty cold. you can take the morning off...

and there.....out my front window......was
the most gorgeous sky.

the sun was just coming up and the trees were
that color that they get as the sun begins
to rise....

whenever i see that color my whole heart leaps
up and my insides just go bonkers.

i couldn't get outside fast enough!!!!

i jumped rope and warmed right on up.
didn't even need a coat by the time i was
ready for a walk....

by the time i got home my cheeks were all red,
and my insides all happy.

i love those walks...
amazing that i even have to debate some mornings
if i'm goin' outside or not.
OF COURSE I AM!
my day wouldn't be the same without them....

No comments: