Thursday, January 1, 2009

day one

day one of the new year!

spent the morning cleaning....
just had to. it felt good.

headin' out to josh's to make lunch
for the guys. they're all flooring....

i'm here alone thinking.

sunday nite josh stays at his house.
he'll be all moved in....

monday morning starts my first day without
him....well, without him here.

it's gonna be so so so different.
his presonality is not quiet and hidden...

it will be missed.

and i think of all i want to do with my year.

all the more reason to dig into it....

i stood at my kitchen window lookin' out,
thinking that soon all the guys will be gone.

it's my life. it's up to me.

i'm headin' into the new year feelin' that
big time and gonna let the fuel me in the
directions i go. i keep feelin' like a little
girl just growin' up with the world in front of
her....

there's so much....

i just gotta hang on that thought as i watch
these gorillas of mine go off on their own....

is life always so mixed like this?!
it sure seems like it.....

No comments: