Monday, January 26, 2009

gratitude and soul stuff....

so i put it out there....
my intention for the business....
and very soon after i had two
really cool notes from customers roll
on in.

i smiled.

they were the kinda notes that hid hard,
hit big time, and made an impact.

and then i got to do the first thing
i had in mind to symbolically tell
myself i was taking back some things in
my life.

yo yo is an amazing young man. i let him in
on it. told him what i was doing. he looked
at me so gently and said 'what can i do to
help?'

told him i had it under control, just wanted
him to know why i was doing it so he understood
the importance to me.

that's done.
first step.

and i gotta tell ya.....between those two
things....putting my intention out there,
and taking my first step to callin' my soul
back in......

well..i'm feelin' pretty darn tickled.

and as i sit back and watch the whole progression
of it all, including my sons being part of the
whole thing....

i'm fillin' with gratitude.

and as i fill with gratitude......

it happens.....

i can feel the soul stuff stirring.

stuff i haven't felt in a bit.

ohhhhhh yeah.

yeah.

yeah.

i knew this one.

i know this one already!!!

your soul cannot be alive without gratitude.

i believe that with my whole heart.

maybe my dose of gratitude has been way lower
than normal?

i'm not sure....
but i'm bettin' it has.

i'm thinking it so so has.....

and i'm thinking that this whole living stuff
is just totally mind boggling incredible.

if i can just get to where i'm aware of what i'm
doin'!!!

No comments: