Tuesday, January 13, 2009

lightning up my arm.

i had written myself a note as i get scattered.
my mind will wander too many places.
i wanted to think about settling on my walk today.
(see post below) and so i wrote down 'what
have you settled in?' on a little note.

i was just clearing off my table in the studio,
saw the note, swooped it up, scrunched it to throw
away when it felt like lightning went up my arm!

TAKING CARE OF YOU!
THAT'S WHERE YOU SETTLE!!!

ouch.
wow.
bam.
zing.
right up my arm.

woe.

okay.

what's that about??

no brainer over here today.
too many pulls on me right now.
too many directions.
and i'm not listening to myself.
i'm taking care of everyone else.

do you mean it, ter?
do you really want to fix where
you're settling or do you just want to
talk pretty???

sigh.
groan.
ugh.

okay.
okay.

puttin' my money where my mouth is.

taking care of me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The last 3 days have been ALL ABOUT taking care of ME!! Creative juice is going down easily (not always the case!!) but to be reminded of it...
PRICELESS!!
Thank you Ter!!