Wednesday, January 28, 2009

an outta her mind over emoting fool with no memory

ya know....there's something to be said for
bein' an over emoting fool with no memory!!

the guys are down here workin' wtih me.
they're playin some music they haven't listened
to in awhile.

yo says 'here's your song, mom.'

what song?

and i mean, i recognize the sound of it.
but don't remember more than that....

he said 'hang on, you'll get it in a minute.'

ohhhhhhhhh.......

there it is!

i fall back in my chair.

oh man.
oh man.

what a song.

i just cover my face and groan.

the song brings up this passion inside of me.
it makes me crazy inside.
it makes me so want to live every moment!

and no!
i won't tell you the song.
cause you'll think i'm outta my mind.

and i am.

there's just something to be said for bein'
an outta your mind over emoting fool with no memory!

there are moments it just rocks.

No comments: