Saturday, May 30, 2009

one incredible network!

i have the best network in the whole darn world!

i honest to pete deleted a bunch of stuff in one
of my email boxes, and as i hit the delete button,
i realized i was deleting a quote from the daily love
before i even read it!

i didn't go to retrieve it because i was in a hurry
with something else....

i head on over to my other email box and there's
a note from michele sending me the daily love quote!
no kidding.
this isn't the first time this has happened with something
i've missed.
and i think it's the coolest thing!!!

now!
for the quote!
could it be any more perfect???

Today I affirm that there is nothing in me
but love. This love comes from total acceptance
of myself and the understanding that I am a
perfectly imperfect human being.
I will walk through today and allow myself to
fully express my perfection.
I realize that all my "faults" are actually
the Universe's unique way of expressing itself
through me. I let go of self judgment and any
projected judgments of others that I have chosen
to believe and finally allow myself to just be
what I truly am: infinite.
As this is true for me, so it is true for all
other beings on the planet.
I will choose to accept everyone in my life
with the same radical acceptance I have for myself
knowing that we are all perfectly imperfect human
beings simply doing the best we can. And so it is."

- Mastin Kipp

................

oh ho ho ho ho........sometimes i just love the
way this world works.

i'm printing this out and carryin' it with me
today.

i think ol' mastin wrote it just for me!
grin.
okay.
okay.
maybe not.
i think ol' mastin wrote it just for all of us!

No comments: