Monday, January 18, 2010

matter of factly....

she seems to be at least three steps ahead
of me everywhere. which is fantastic for me.
not sure if it's fair to ask someone to be
your mentor....but i asked her if she'd be
mine. i can learn a lot from her.

so when i emailed and asked her a question,
and she suggested a call...it was an offer
i couldn't refuse!

she said a gazillion things i'll be thinking
about all day and mulling over. really
helpful insightful things.

but this.....this was my favorite......
and i think she'd be surprised to know it.

she asked me to share what was goin' on
with me the last few days and i did. in
doing so, i had to describe my feelings.
and i did.

and i told her how i felt about what was
done to me.

and she very matter of factly agreed with
me and said 'yeah, they did. they threw you
under the bus.'

just plain' ol' matter of fact.

they threw you under the bus.

big huge huge huge smile here.

yeah.
they did.

and ya know what's so cool about that?
they did!
AND
i rolled on under it, came out the other
side and stood up! and walked on down
the street!!!

ha!

ha!

let me just say that again....

i rolled on under it, came out the other
side and stood up! AND walked on down the
street......

into a new life.

ha~
ha!
ha!

into a new life.
one in which i found her.
and a whole lotta other really cool people.

one in which i fell in love.

and one in which i don't think i have been
fully willing to embrace....

fully.
totally.

until....
well.......

now.

yeah.

now.

i think now.

um.
thanking my friend for the call......
and smilin' big time.

No comments: