Wednesday, March 24, 2010

likin' this.

okay, this one's short...but it's darn cool.

it's the very last part that gets me.

'The Wild Woman carries the bundles for healing;
she carries everything a woman needs to be and
know. she carries the medicine for all things.
she carries stories and dreams and words and
songs and signs and symbols. she is both vehicle
and destination.'

ohhhhhhh......and that vehicle and destination
part? don't you love it??

that's from the ever classic 'women who run with
the wolves.'

gonna spend some time with the wild woman today.

2 comments:

Pamela Jones said...

Awesome! You got me howling and running for my copy. Thanks!

AkasaWolfSong said...

I run with the wolves everyday because it is the safest and sagest place for me to be.

I'm likin' it too Precious! :)