Sunday, September 4, 2011

my thinking mobile


i think the stationary bike may be my thinking mobile.

with everything else, when i really get moving, i have to keep my eyes open.
with this, i can close them.

and so i got really going and going and my mind hit the place it needed to hit.
i could feel it. i closed my eyes and just went there. and i could feel this whirlwind
of struggle and pain and confusion.

i just released into it.

and i got this thought - to release the anger.

how can you be angry at them for their weaknesses?

feel love for them.
feel compassion.
their flaws are keeping them in hell.

hell is not love anymore.

they have so much of that.

don't add.

the wheels turned, my legs went up and down up and down,
and i could feel a voice - it was more than hearing it -
it was feeling it -screaming to me from who knows where to
put the anger down and love.

woe.

i'm thinking this bike is gonna be one heck of a tool....

2 comments:

Brigitte / La de Ojos Azules said...

This one really hit home for me today, Ter. Especially, "how can you be angry at them for their weaknesses?" When I say it out loud it sounds so obvious, but what do I do with it? How can you NOT be angry at someone when their weaknesses are keeping them stuck, pulling them down, and potentially killing them little by little? I took these thoughts out for a long walk this morning, hoping to find an answer but, alas, no answer came. Hope you're doing better with it than I am...

AkasaWolfSong said...

It would seem in someone else's weakness we can be taught mighty lessons.

I gotta get me a bike stand!