Thursday, August 7, 2014

kindness

i've been thinking about kindness a lot.

someone caught my attention recently when he said 'she's not kind.'
wow.

can you imagine someone saying that about you?
that would break my heart.

and yet, there's plenty of people you could say that about.

and thankfully, there's way more that i would never say that about!

and i guess i've been on the look out for those people - the kind ones.
so when i saw the blog name 'kind over matter'  i stopped and noticed.

after connecting on twitter, i asked her to share with me her favorite blog post that she has.
and she did so this morning.

when i read it, i fell in love with her.
this woman has my kinda heart.

i wanted to share her with you!

come check out lara, and her beautiful kind heart!

lara, thank you for touching my world!

1 comment:

Merry ME said...

Wow, Ter, thanks for sharing that. Sounds like a wonderful woman.