Tuesday, September 16, 2008

a tigger trap

i was really good.
totally detached.
been down the road too many times to get swept
up in the drama of it all....the snags of it all...
maybe the HOPE of it all??

just put out there what i saw was the truth.
didn't care what the reaction was.

until........
he told me his feelings.
how he felt like he didn't matter.

man.
man.
man.

okay........so that must be my number one button.

snag.
we caught a tigger.

(tigger's my nickname)

i didn't feel the catch right away.
but it didn't take long for me to realize it.

ha.
caught again.

but not really.
i see the net.
can pull it off fairly easily.
i think.

funny.......how things can slide in and get ya.

people thinking they don't matter really affects
me...but as i sit and look at this, i begin to wonder.

is it a wound, a scar we can't get over....
or is it a scar we've turned into a dysfunctional
tool to limit ourselves?

wow.

food for thought for this tigger.

No comments: