Wednesday, November 12, 2008

logic

wow.
did you ever just have a thought kinda smack
you on top of the head???
definitely a delayed reaction, but fortunately
it landed as i was headin' out for a walk.

i found it so overwhelming,i didn't know what
to do with it. it was well past half way of the
walk before i tried logic.

go figure.
me and logic.

but i just laid it out there.
you have this and this, so you get this.
take that and that and you get this.

of course.
what are you so surprised about, ter??
i'm not surprised, i argued.
just sad.

yeah.
yeah.

but at least it makes sense.

now. that's a really sad thing.
but can you take it and make good in
your own life?

and i thought about that.
oh yeah.
oh yeah.

well, then?

do you dwell on the overwhelming sadness
of it all or do you take what you've been
given and create goodness???

and somehow, that brought me to my monsters.
and my loving myself. and seeing myself.

it all tied in together.

i can create the goodness in my life.
i've got it inside myself already.
sometimes i just don't know.
and i get so lost.

and maybe when i'm so lost, i can take this
other stuff that seems to have nothing to do
with it, but also has everything to do with it,
and maybe i can take that and remember that
no matter what.....i have the power to create
goodness in my life.

and maybe i can focus on that.

see?
me and logic.
we work wonders together.

No comments: