Tuesday, December 30, 2008

i choose good today.

i noticed the aggression after the second kid came
in and i wanted to pummel him! when the third walked
in and i still felt aggressive, i figured it was me.

told the boys i was a mess.
started out all aggressive, ended up holding my head
like i just wanted to cry.

we laughed a bit about it
and then i went to exercise it out.

wow. even that took awhile.

so on my walk i checked in with little ter.
oh yes.
she needed checkin' in with.

and she needs some attention badly.

why don't i pay more attention to this stuff??
when i'm off, i'm ignoring something inside.
it's basic. it's easy. it's elementary.
so why does it always take me way too long to
figure out???

oh well....i DID figure it out!

and so......i decided i needed a day where i paid
a bit more attention to all of me. where i tried
to take as much care of me as i have been of everyone
else.

there was leaping and delight inside at this decision!

yay!

i'm thinking it's gonna be a good day.

it's a choice isn't it?
always a choice.....

i choose good today.

3 comments:

Merry ME said...

Why are we always the last to know our "little" girls are out of sorts? Seems like we'd be the first.
Enjoy your day!

Anonymous said...

'Choosing Good' sounds like a great idea! After such a bad couple of weeks, I'm dying to have a great day-and what better day to choose than my baby's birthday! I love the idea of 'choosing' to have a good day. I'm normally one of those people who just rolls with how I feel-for some reason, it's just never occured to me to choose what my day will be like!!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the reminder ---- I just decided to choose the same :)
drop me a line and let's coordinate our reunion tour.